By Frederik Vercauteren, Bart Preneel, Joos Vandewalle (auth.), Birgit Pfitzmann (eds.)
EUROCRYPT 2001, the twentieth annual Eurocrypt convention, used to be backed by way of the IACR, the foreign organization for Cryptologic learn, see http://www. iacr. org/, this yr in cooperation with the Austrian laptop - ciety (OCG). the overall Chair, Reinhard Posch, used to be accountable for neighborhood or- nization, and registration was once dealt with by means of the IACR Secretariat on the college of California, Santa Barbara. as well as the papers contained in those complaints, we have been happy that the convention software additionally incorporated a presentation by way of the 2001 IACR d- tinguished lecturer, Andrew Odlyzko, on “Economics and Cryptography” and an invited speak through Silvio Micali, “Zero wisdom Has Come of Age. ” moreover, there has been the rump consultation for shows of contemporary effects and different (p- sibly satirical) issues of curiosity to the crypto neighborhood, which Jean-Jacques Quisquater kindly agreed to run. this system Committee obtained a hundred and fifty five submissions and chosen 33 papers for presentation; considered one of them used to be withdrawn via the authors. The evaluate method was once for that reason a fragile and demanding job for the committee contributors, and that i desire to thank them for the entire e?ort they spent on it. every one committee member was once liable for the evaluation of at the very least 20 submissions, so each one paper was once conscientiously evaluated through not less than 3 reviewers, and submissions with a application committee member as a (co-)author by means of not less than six.
Read Online or Download Advances in Cryptology — EUROCRYPT 2001: International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques Innsbruck, Austria, May 6–10, 2001 Proceedings PDF
Best international_1 books
This instruction manual specializes in the complexity surrounding the interplay among exchange, labour mobility and improvement, considering social, fiscal and human rights implications, and identifies mechanisms for lawful activities throughout borders and their useful implementation.
The lawsuits acquire the newest learn traits, tools and experimental ends up in the sphere of electric and data applied sciences for rail transportation. the themes conceal clever computing, info processing, communique know-how, automated keep watch over, and their functions in rail transportation and so on.
- Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems: The 12th International Symposium
- Advances in Aeronautical Sciences. Proceedings of the First International Congress in the Aeronautical Sciences, Madrid, 8–13 September 1958
- Advanced Parallel Processing Technologies: 11th International Symposium, APPT 2015, Jinan, China, August 20-21, 2015, Proceedings
- The Routledge Companion to International Human Resource Management
- Ad Hoc Networks: 7th International Conference, AdHocHets 2015, San Remo, Italy, September 1-2, 2015. Proceedings
Extra resources for Advances in Cryptology — EUROCRYPT 2001: International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques Innsbruck, Austria, May 6–10, 2001 Proceedings
R. Silverman. A cost-based security analysis of symmetric and assymetric key lengths. Bulletin Number 13 of RSA Security, April 2000. B. Skjernaa. Satoh’s algorithm in characteristic 2. dk/˜skjernaa/. N. Smart. The discrete logarithm problem on elliptic curves of trace one. J. Cryptology, 12:193–196, 1999. J. V´elu. Isog´enies entre courbes elliptiques. C. R. Acad. Sci. Paris S´ er. , 273:238–241, July 1971. S´erie A. P. C. van Oorschot and M. J. Wiener. Parallel collision search with cryptanalytic applications.
12. V. Miller. Use of elliptic curves in cryptography. In Advances in Cryptology, CRYPTO - ’85, Springer LNCS 218, 47–426, 1986. 13. C. J. Wiener. Parallel collision search with cryptanalytic applications. J. , 12, 1–28, 1999. 14. S. Paulus. An algorithm of sub-exponential type computing the class group of quadratic orders over principal ideal domains. In ANTS-2: Algorithmic Number Theory, Springer-Verlag, LNCS 1122, 243–257, 1996. 15. S. Paulus and A. Stein. Comparing real and imaginary arithmetics for divisor class groups of hyperelliptic curves.
Soc. Lecture Note Ser. Cambridge University Press, 1999. H. Cohen. A course in algorithmic algebraic number theory, volume 138 of Graduate Texts in Mathematics. Springer–Verlag, 1996. Third printing. -M. Couveignes. Quelques calculs en th´eorie des nombres. Th`ese, Universit´e de Bordeaux I, July 1994. -M. Couveignes. Computing -isogenies using the p-torsion. In H. Cohen, editor, Algorithmic Number Theory, volume 1122 of Lecture Notes in Comput. , pages 59–65. Springer Verlag, 1996. Second International Symposium, ANTS-II, Talence, France, May 1996, Proceedings.
Advances in Cryptology — EUROCRYPT 2001: International Conference on the Theory and Application of Cryptographic Techniques Innsbruck, Austria, May 6–10, 2001 Proceedings by Frederik Vercauteren, Bart Preneel, Joos Vandewalle (auth.), Birgit Pfitzmann (eds.)