If you are trying to find more information regarding the Health Insurance Marketplace and to sign up for updates, here are some sites we suggest:
2. Marketplace.cms.gov: This is our partnership page that has a wide variety of tools and resources to help you help people prepare to apply, enroll and get coverage in 2014. At this site, you will find the following information:
- Census data on where the uninsured live—down to the PUMA level
- Widgets and badges you can use on your own websites
- Multimedia presentations explaining the Marketplace
- Brochures, drop-in articles, and other information in English, Spanish, Russian, Tagalog, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese
- You can also sign up for updates
3. State-by-state calls: Please check the Open Door Forum for the tentative schedule and updates on the state-by-state calls that will occur throughout 2013. Here you will find the best point of contact for your state in one of the ten CMS Regional Offices nationwide.
Also, please feel free to reach out to us. Let us know if you would like to find out more about partnering with CMS, by submitting comments and inquiries at email@example.com.
-Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Office of Public Engagement
2013 Medicare Amount